Friday, December 2, 2011

Transition day

Baked a ton of cupcakes today.  A batch of devils food which turned out to make about 30.  Somehow a good half dozen have already disappeared, I can't think where to.....

Then I tried a new recipe for gingerbread cupcakes. They will get a topping of cinnamon cream cheese frosting (think I mistakenly said whipped cream before) and then one of the mini-gingerbread boys I baked yesterday.

Clotheswise, I have eliminated a few items.  I put on a turtleneck sweater and was aghast when I looked in the mirror that it was cuddling right up to my jowls.  And I didn't even know I had jowls!  Out it went.  Then today I discarded a light pink longsleeved t-shirt which was just too tight in teh body.  And my body is no longer one for tight clothes...

Then of course I managed to cover myself in baking ingredients, so I had to change it all yet again.

Tomorrow I will bake an apple cake and then on Sunday will put everything together for our gathering that afternoon.

Until then,

Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment