Sunday, December 11, 2011

Frau Kitty Westemeyer

We have received two Christmas cards so far – one to us and one to Frau Kitty Westemeyer!


It didn't impress her very much



and she decided to curl up with her best friend.


Is that happiness or what?


Norbert made pizza for dinner last night.  And when he makes pizza, he does it up right, making the dough for the crust and chopping up the tomatoes for a fresh sauce.  DELICIOUS!  And a little fresh basil to top it off.



Brunch this morning was scrambled eggs wrapped up in croissants.  Not only yummy and a bit different but very easy, too!


I decided to give my sewing machine one more chance today, and would you believe it, it behaved itself!  I would love to have a new one, but why spend all that money if I don't have to, right?

The sun is shining and it looks like a lovely third Advent Sunday.  Perhaps we ought to start thinking about a Christmas tree and buying presents and that sort of thing......

Susan

1 comment:

  1. Ilaria, sorry, I just saw this comment. Here is the link to the recipe: http://bacontimewiththehungryhypo.blogspot.com/2011/02/beautiful-bacon-egg-cheese-wreath.html

    I don't make it in the wreath form as it wouldn't fit in my oven. I just do them individually. I also don't put the bacon in as they do.

    ReplyDelete