Saturday, December 10, 2011

Sewing Machine Woes

A short update to let you all know I am still alive and kicking!

Nothing much has been happening lately although we had a day of pretty nasty weather.

Found a great looking recipe to try out:  put a bunch of chopped up garlic and onion in the bottom of a crockpot, add chicken pieces, and then pour in white wine.  Cook.  Does that sound outstanding or what?

Had some time before work Friday morning so I thought I would finally get back to doing a bit of patchwork and crafting and having fun again.   Ha!  My sewing machine would sew right for two minutes and then ..... not!  I ended up throwing away what I was trying to make.  And didn't know whether to burst into tears over my stupid old sewing machine or curse at it!

Will give it another try but am seriously thinking about a new one.  The main problem is that I have no idea where to find one!  Not a lot of such stores around here...... And I really don't want to buy one online without actually seeing it.

Norbert is making pizza again tonight!  Yum!

Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment