Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Ordinary Days

Not much to report at the moment.  I was supposed to be off work today, but decided it would be better if I worked.  Turns out to have been a good idea, as there was a lot to write.  (seems like the more I write for work, the less I write here!)

My idea for today had been to go shopping in the nearby “big” (ok, middle-sized) city.  Good thing that plan changed, the weather has –shall we say – not been conducive to outside activities.

Today's outfit is gray leggings, light pink shirt and long deep-rose vest.  Long, because as we all know, leggings are NOT pants and we don't want to see anyone's legging-covered bottom.  At least I sure don't!

Tossed a navy knit vest yesterday. It was not quite waist-length, which is really just too short for me. 

If I keep tossing things, then I will HAVE to go clothes shopping again, right?

I also tossed virtually all of my makeup.  It doesn't last forever and I know that I have had some of it nearly that long.  I wear virtually none these days (looking out for my skin) but a bit of colour on the eyes and lips is actually a pretty good idea.

Like I said, nothing in particular going on.  But wanted to jot down a few words anyway.

Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment