Monday, January 30, 2012

Let it snow!

I guess we really can't complain -- last winter was so awful, that this winter has seemed like a dream.

Until today.


That was the view out the back door.

It had been so mild that many of the daffodils had already come up, and one bunch was already showing buds.  The snowdrops had buds that were already showing colour, and the crocus couldn't wait any more.


Think they regret that decision now, though.

Kitty isn't too wild about the weather, but at least she is going out every now and then.

Fortunately I didn't have any problem getting to my therapy appointment this morning.  With many many thanks to my wonderful husband who cleared all the snow from the Ford (which has snow tires) so I could use it, and he drove the Mercedes, which only has all-weather tires.

Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment