Tuesday, November 19, 2013

The Cold North Sea, Day 2

One of the goals for this trip was to relax and rest. That is what this day turned into.

I felt fine when I woke up. Within half an hour my intestines made their presence known, and I will spare you the details. I finally felt well enough by midday to go for a walk, then took a nap when Norbert walked out to the beach later on.

His latest hobby is restoring old radios, and he brought one with him, so he was happy to stay in and work on that.

We took another walk in the afternoon, despite the cold, the wind and the drizzle.

Wanted to eat at The Grill this evening, but like so much else here, it was closed today. So we ended up at Pizza & Pasta. Norbert had lasagne which he said was bland and I had spaghetti bolognese which was fine.

Watching Germany playing GB in football (soccer) this evening.

Have felt better all afternoon, so tomorrow will hopefully be good again.

No comments:

Post a Comment