Friday, November 18, 2011

Welcome to the Untucked Shirt Brigade

When did it happen?  When did I lose my waistline?  I used to have one, a lovely little one, along with flat tummy.  Ha! Those days are long gone now.

And that means that somehow I have joined the Sisterhood of the Untucked Shirts.  Which can only mean -- and I hate to say it -- that I am getting old.  Because we all know that only old ladies wear their shirts out all the time.

Let's not mention that it is more comfortable and looks a lot better, when you haven't got that trim waist and flat stomach anymore.

I guess it is just one of those transitional things.  The end of middle age is approaching -- slowly, thank you -- but still, approaching. 

Just remember there are lots of things worse than getting older -- like not living long enough to have the chance to get older!

***

Other than that, real life (and work) got in the way of things today.  Dinner was catfish with Cajun seasoning sauteed in a little olive oil, broccoli and potato wedges. 

Norbert is on for dinner tomorrow, he bought a nice looking piece of beef.  We don't eat a lot of beef by the way, because it is fairly expensive here.  If you can afford it, you probably can't chew it...... 

Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment